spacetoday.net: space news from around the webin association with SpaceNews


Space Force selects companies to develop space-based interceptor prototypes
Posted: Sun, Nov 30, 2025, 8:40 AM ET (1340 GMT)
The Space Force has selected several companies to work on space-based interceptor prototypes for Golden Dome. Space Systems Command said Tuesday issued multiple awards for prototype work, but did not disclose the companies, citing “enhanced security measures.” The command is using Other Transaction Agreements for the awards, which provide more flexibility on requirements, cost, data rights and schedules. The work is separate from a planned procurement of kinetic midcourse interceptor concepts, a solicitation for which will be released by Dec. 7, the command said last week.
<<previous article   next article>>
news in brief
White House releases new space transportation policy
Posted: Sat, Aug 22 7:56 AM ET (1156 GMT)

Rocket Lab launches Japanese SAR satellite
Posted: Sat, Aug 22 7:53 AM ET (1153 GMT)

NASA and Katalyst Space call off Swift reboost attempt
Posted: Sat, Aug 22 7:50 AM ET (1150 GMT)

news links
Saturday, August 22
Asteroid impact shaped the appearance of Mars’ moon Deimos
Univ. of Bern — 3:07 pm ET (1907 GMT)


about spacetoday.net   ·   info@spacetoday.net   ·   mailing list